Thursday 28 April 2011

Royal wedding celebrations...

I have to confess to being super excited about tomorrows wedding, I know some peeps are not up for it, but it just feels like so many people are coming together to have fun, and I think thats just the best thing ever :)


I should really be celebrating by knitting the wedding shawl but there is no way I can concentrate and knit that too, SO I shall choose easy knitting lol!


We are celebrating at home with mom and pops and little bro and we are having a barbecue, I am providing desert, and this is what I am planning to cook.


I will be online tomorrow, so I'll take a photo and tell you what it tasted like.


 I hope you all have a lovely day what ever you are doing :)


xxx



1 comment:

  1. I too am stupidly excited, all my neighbours and friends are up and facebook and tweeting furiously, makes me proud to be British.

    ReplyDelete