STILL AT WORK. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so to distract me, I am being silly about some observations I have been making in the last couple of weeks.
You know you are nearly 30 when:
1. You honk your van horn and wag your finger at big scary men for dropping litter/fag butts out of their vans.
2. You look in the mirror and scream because you are looking at your mother.
3. Every small child you see makes you go completely stupid and broody.
3. Continuing in the theme of babies, you imagine your designs made in matching mini size.
4. You refuse a glass of wine because it means you won't be able to do your work so well the next day.
5. You are coveting that £160 luxury tagine you saw in the christmas present suggestion section in the sainsbury's magazine.
6. You set aside a savings pot for the tagine.
7. You turn the heating off and make your lodgers wear jumpers so you can save money to afford the fricken tagine.
8. MOVE AWAY FROM THE TAGINE!!!!!!!!!
9. The toffee from your toffee apple melting down your dashboard makes you take a big bucket of hot water and you end up washing the wholevan.
10. You sound like your mother.
11. You loose your inhibitions and tell people exactly what you think and don't guilty.
12. You wear things which are much more riske than when you were 20, because that day when you look perfect to wear that dress will never come in your head, and you'll be nearly dead and realise you should have just worn it anyway.
13. You start to realise that time goes so fast, thats its pointless wasting your time on things that are not good for you, and that wasting one drop of time doing something which you don't want to do seems like sacrilidge.
14. Did I say I look like my mum? lol.
15. Policeman really really do look like children.
16. A 28 year old bloke is too young to go out with!!!!!
17. You feel like a mother to the postgraduate students.
I think thats enough don't you?