Friday 19 October 2007

Shipping

Ahem! A cherub has bought it to my attention that the shipping in my shop is a little steep, I appologise, I just checked it and its a little out of kilter, mainly because I've been adding extra shipping zones and its messed all the table rates up, apologies, it will be fixed in the next couple of hours, I had wondered why all my orders were only from Australia and south Africa, lol.  Anyway you can shop in the knowledge that it will be at the normal postage rates for royal mail by lunchtime.



*gets php manual out, and a huge cup of coffee to keep me awake*



(PS, I love feedback, so if you ever experience a prob with the shop, please let me know, I'm not a scary person honest, mwahahahahhahahaha)



(PPS All sock clubs have gone today, 3 month and 6 month subscriptions, I deliberately avoided the postal backlog because I lost so much money on lost packages in the last one)



*added later* ok, all the shipping seems to have been corrected, prices are back to normal and in accordance with royal mail, and now I have correct shipping to the uk, europe and every blinking country you can think of, even greenland!



1 comment: