Thursday 24 February 2005

AHHHH!

For the first time in ages I've had a chance to take pictures and post them, and weirdly all the pictures are coming out completely black, I have no idea about camera's, any one have an explanation?



So on the knitting front, I ordered some Noro Yoroi because it was nearly half price, some for me and some for my mum, because she has started knitting! I'm so excited, maybe i'll get her spinning one day. I've been really studious and have been reading up on loads of knitting techniques and especially stuff to do with my knitting machine, I wish could pay more attention to everything else as much as I can to knitting stuff. No sign of the cashmere yet, but hopefully i'll get it before sat.



Sorry about the lack of pictures, and posting. Any camera suggestions would be welcomed.





No comments:

Post a Comment