Thursday 1 June 2006

Afternoon campers!

Today is the first day in a couple of months I've been feeling excited about everything again, due to moving house and some unbelievable family trauma, which is still going on but I am feeling much better about it now.



Nothing like a good trauma to clear out all the emotional crap is there? I feel like I've grown up about 10 years, (in a good way) over the last two months.



I've started enjoying blog reading again, so I must be feeling better!



I've started thinking about the shop and getting back on track, sat and sunday are dedicated to a massive overhaul on the shop because it really needs it, it is diabolical at the moment.  I will do a final clear out of stock, it has to go, so prices are coming right down, I need room for new stuff and adding new yummy things. So keep an eye out on monday.



It feels like spring again! Yay!!



Ohh and I'm gonna have a stand at Allypally this year!!! How exciting is that?









No comments:

Post a Comment