Wednesday 28 June 2006

Stuff

Yes, I know, i've been back a week, and I haven't written a word!



Madrid was awsome, I had so much fun, the food was amazing, I even tried snails, hmm. Still not too sure what I think of them, but I will try anything once. Tortilla has become a staple part of my diet now. I purchased rather alot of spanish cooking books, which are superb, apart from the deep fried calfs testicles, I won't be cooking those!



Carmen passed her Viva with flying colours, well done babe! You looked like a Tv star! So she is now 'Dr Carmen Valle'. Expert in Power and persuasion, how cool is that?



I got a bit of a tan, ate and drank to my hearts content, and was in the most wonderful company! Thanks Carmen, Fran, Greg, Geoff, Audra, Gabbi and Kestral!



Got back, realised why I left to go away. I can't talk about these things yet though, until all my family have been informed about my life changes, I don't want them to read it here first.



Desperately hankering after a good knitting project, something luxurious and expensive. Not that I can afford it though. ohh! I just thought: My hipknits silk, that might just do the trick! Now what can I knit? Suggestions please people.......







No comments:

Post a Comment