Friday 7 July 2006

Isn't it funny how things fall into place?

So, all the cuffufle over the past couple of months in my life means that I took on a mortgage which was meant to be shared by two of us, but it turns out its just me now.



So I'm now  a very skint 'ms'. Thats all I need to say really, however, there was me deciding to take the plunge to change my life dramatically, even though it was the scariest decision I ever made, I had to do it to be happy.



Not knowing how the hell I was going to do it on my own I just trusted, its just funny how things just seem to fall into place when you are true to your self.



Firstly I got a letter today to say that I get a payrise in august,



Secondly a very suitable potential lodger has appeared, and



the most weird thing? I have had a very bad wheat allergy, to the point where I couldn't stomach anything with even a trace of wheat in. I went to my mums on friday night, she told me I had to trust her and eat some wheat, I had bread and butter and cake. I was so scared I was going to be very sick, but there was no reaction at all. Nothing. How did she know I would be ok?



I ate cake yesterday again. Nothing. What the hell is that about?



No comments:

Post a Comment