Thursday 27 July 2006

Socks.

House



So here is what I have been knitting recently, its about all I could cope with, but I'm hankering after somethings little more complicated. I'll finish off my cardi and post that. I'm on holiday for all of august now, so you should see a damned site more posting! Including ally pally stuff, so that will be good.



I am feeling so good at the moment, I'm so loving living on my own!! Its so cool just to do what ever the hell I want and to see who ever I want to. I haven't had so much fun for years. I even have 2 cool lodgers coming to live with me in September, I just knew it would all work out in the end. You just have to trust about these things, don't you!



So tonight I am going to see Katherine Jenkins in Concert in a park, with a picnic, wine,  and some delicious company! How exciting.



Next week I'll be dyeing catching up on all the stuff I have been neglecting with my personal interlude and then start designing some yummy things for ally pally. Lush.



No comments:

Post a Comment