Friday 21 January 2011

Little treats

As you guys know I am being strict with all purchases because I am on a mission to clear some rather large debts (which I have to add is going swimingly, I can actually see an end in sight, more on that soon Ihope, but can't say yet!).


It does mean that I don't buy stuff very often, but sometimes you need a treat right? So very occasionally I buy something gorgeous, because it just makes life a little more fun.


I love ceramics...and well I found this company on Folksy these are beautiful, rustic ceramics which warm the soul. I had to have these:


 


Bfly2


Chirpy1


Just cuteness isn't it?? And the great thing about the mug was that it keeps tea really hot.


I am just off to have a bowl of porridge in my new bowl :)


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment