Wednesday 4 August 2004

I love knitting!

Marie came round last night to see my stash, and spinning wheel etc. It was lovely to see you Marie, thanks for coming, it's lovely to speak to you, I get so inspired! hence I want to find some sock yarn to dye.

I have found some yarn from Texere that will be suitable for dying for sock yarn, I'm just not sure how it will dye if there is polymide in it. Still we'll see.



My secret pal has made their existence known!! How very exciting! I have decided what my first gifts will be for my secret pal, but obviously I can't say word :-).



I think my sock kit from Hello Yarn has arrived at the post office, but I need to collect it because I wasn't in when it was delivered, It came about 3 days ago. The amazing thing is that the time it takes to came from the US was shorter than most Uk deliveries, and about the same price, how crazy is that! Anyway I can't wait to see it!



I had a dream about knitting charlotte last night, probably because Marie told me we can get Koigu in the U.K. somewhere. I can't wait to get my hands on some.

Thats it for today.

have a nice day secret pal.



No comments:

Post a Comment