Tuesday 28 June 2005

Yes yes, there are pictures finally.

So it's nearly time to reveal the secret, just a couple more days....



As for other knitting related content I made 'one skein wonder' on the weekend, I love this pattern, it's so quick and easy and it really does only take one skein. So here is my first one, and I say 'first' because I have a feeling there will be many more.



Picture_059_1





(this is made with a thick noro yarn but I can't remember the name).



Then getting rather excited that it takes such a small amount of yarn, I decided to spin my own and knit another one, so here is the fleece that I dyed a few weeks ago: Kid mohair, merino and wendsleydale.



Picture_067



Then blended it in my fabulous carder to make these:



Picture_068



And finally I spun it into singles which look like this:



Picture_073



Now I'm just casting on for the next one skein wonder.



And finally I will show you a picture of sage being rather to playful around my yarn:



Picture_069



No comments:

Post a Comment