Friday 22 June 2007

Woolfest 2007: win a £25 voucher and readers get a 10% discount.

So my darlings! Guess what next week is? Its woolfest 2007 of course! Yippee!!!!! I am so excited, I just can't wait.



So to celebrate I am going to give you two treats!



Firstly I will run a little competition on sunday in which one winner will win a £25 fyberspates voucher to spend only at Woolfest, so you need to be coming, or at least know someone else who can spend it for you.



Secondly blog readers who come to see me and purchase some goodies at Woolfest can get a 10% discount. Not bad huh? This is how it will work, I will post a password some time between now and wednesday which you need to remember for your woolfest visit. Thats it, keep reading though because you might miss it.



Thirdly, go tell everyone OK!



XX



No comments:

Post a Comment