Monday 12 September 2005

Knitting experiment

Hello!



Remember I mentioned a while ago about doing a knitting experment? Well, wheels have been turning, and I have the support of one of my bosses Ulrich, and some other great people as well, so turns out we could do something pretty fabulous!



So to pinpoint exactly what we are going to test I need answers to some questions from you! Yes you!



You can post replies here at the knitters review forum:



http://www.knittersreview.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42227



or have a read of them below and emial me your answers!



I want to know about how you feel when you are knitting?
What do you think about whilst you are doing it?
Do you think about your projects when you are not knitting?
How does that make you feel?
How does it effect your mood generally?
Do you do other things when you are knitting?
Do you choose different projects for different times, or when you feel different?

I really want you to really reflect on what is going on while your knitting.



By the way you automatically get entered into a competition to win fyberspates sock yarn if you answer the questions for me!



This study is going to be huge! Please contribute, it will make a difference to other people's lives in the future.







No comments:

Post a Comment