Wednesday 29 November 2006

Morning campers!

Morning.



Right, lots of things to tell today,



Sock club sign ups are going great, its a great deal and would make the most fabulous christmas present for a sock lover. click here for details. Not only that but because there is a free shipping option for the sock club, that also means that you can use the free shopping option for other purchases. Yep, that would be FREE SHIPPING on everything hey I've only just discovered this colour lark!



Next! I'm on radio 4 on the 12th at 3.45 in the afternoon. There is a series of knitting programmes on Radio 4 from Monday the 11th to Thursday the 14th at 3.45, they are for 15 minutes, and are really interesting, especially the one on Tuesday because I'm on it!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm probably only saying one word, but hey you never know, the focus is knitting and therapy. If its archived, i'll link to it for you guys who can't listen.



Hmm, what else? I had the most wonderful realisation on Monday that I actually have my own house, I couldn't believe it, I've been wallowing around in my misery from the past 8 months, I hadn't even noticed really. How bizarre is that? I think that means I'm coming out the other side quite successfully and a little bit more grown up.



New yarns for January have been ordered, its really quite alot, something like 420 kilo's. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!



Been knitting like a demon, mainly because I need a new cardigan, so I though I would finish one which has been going for at least 10 months, its a noro one, only had one sleeve to do!! Odlly noro is the only yarn I will actually always buy for the rest of my life. Had a huge urge to get dyeing some fyber (a new silk silk and wool blend I had made which will be in the shop on monday) and taking my spinning wheel to Sp's over christmas to spin my self some self striping wool for a cardi or something, haven't felt that creative for months, man I have to try and stay calm :-)



Also knitting a sock in one of my new yarns, its striping up lovely:



New_sock



I'm sure there was something else...........



Ahh! Thats it, dyeing wool on saturday for massive update for christmas gifts on monday. Keep an eye out. ;-)



J xx



No comments:

Post a Comment