Friday 16 February 2007

Pics.

I love it when people send me pictures of what they have done with my yarn, its so exciting to see what they choose to do.



These are Susan's Potomus socks, how fab are they? She used my ocean sock yarn.



Img_4820



Carmen y Fran are here. I'm feeling a little over excited because its so good to have them here, and it makes me so grateful that I have my sweet little house when I can let people stay in comfort and spoil them. I only recently realised that 10 paces from my door is a bakery, yeah I know, I'm not the most observant person ever, so this morning I ran over in my pajama's and bought some chocolate toffee danish pastries for breakfast, and made very very strong Spanish style coffee, yum, yum. Tonight we have a party especially for everyone to come and see them. Yippee.



Also I set up a Yahoo fyberspates group. Wanna join?



No comments:

Post a Comment