Friday 12 December 2008

Nearly there with new fyberspates shop.......

Its getting there!! All I have to do is add lots of stock onto it, get the credit card thing to work properly, because I am not too sure yet if its OK or not, and correct all the little glitches and spelling mistakes, lol. I would really like for it to go live on Monday, but seeing as its 3.30 already on Friday, and the credit card people are not talking to me, who knows whats likely. Anyway, if it gets fixed this afternoon, then fingers crossed.

This website does not use an account system like my old one, but to be honest, that should make it easier.

Think its tea and cake time, am in snug with fire on, its quite nice really.....hmmm, I had a question to ask you but can't remember what it was..........

AHH! I know, do you prefer patterns in a pdf form that you can access straight away once you order them, or are you happy for them to be emailed to you? leave a comment if you have a view on this, the new webite has the capacity to do this, but it costs me a monthly fee, and I am just debating whether to do it or not...I do have lots of new scrumptious patterns to put on the website.....yay
xx
xx
x
x
x
x




4 comments:

  1. Instant pdf, for instant gratification. That said, if it's going to cost you a heap, I don't think most people will mind... most people wouldn't be able to cast on instantly anyway, they'd have to add to the yarn stash first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to wait for an email, especially if it's going to cost you to do the PDFs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same, if it cost you money, I'd wait for an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If pdf is going to cost you I would happily wait for an email. With pdf I can print off the pattern and look at it close up but I think I can print off me pattern in an email, yep I did it before with my invoices. So I think the emails win the vote, I don't want it to cost you loads of lolly.

    ReplyDelete