Friday 14 May 2004

A fibre weekend coming up!

An exciting weekend ahead!! Starting with this evening, we are having a stitch and Bitch at Marie's and then tomorrow Marie and I are taking a trip to Swansea to check out the wool shops, and to visit an american book shop Bookers to see what we can find that we can't normally get in the UK. Then hopefully lunch in the mumbles and a knitting and crochet guild meeting in the afternoon. How exciting!!

I'm hoping sunday will be knitting on the beach, if the weather is good enough.

I decided i'm going to frog my sock because its too big, I was intending to felt it in the wash, but I will start again.

A small bit of wedding news, we are going this morning to meet the registra to officially book and pay for the legal bit! yeah!!



No comments:

Post a Comment