Tuesday 10 November 2009

Sparkle here and sparkle there and Ysolda is coming monday....

The Woolfish fest was really fun, I love staying at Louises B and B.

I was next to Jammam, opposite Nat, saw Ysolda and Trudi, it was really nice to catch up with peeps, I will do it again for sure.

Things are as usual crazy mad, but in a good way, I am feeling very energetic and excited, so its all good.

AND

guess whats back in stock for Fridays update.....

Yup, you guessed, its sparkle sock.

Let me know in the comments if you are after semisolids, or multicoloured and quantities.....

Ok, and very importantly, Ysolda is coming to do a book signning in the unit on Monday afternoon for her new book, so if you want to come and hang out and get a book signed, please feel free, as usual, its nice to have an idea who is coming....

xxxxxx



8 comments:

  1. Definitely want to come on Monday - any idea what time you're starting? Got to be back for the little darlings ... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEMISOLIDS please
    and maybe black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild multis for me!Just love that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. semi solids please - especially deep purples and greens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I know what I'd love - Scrumptious 4ply in your beautiful Autumn Hedgerow colourway - I missed out on the laceweight, but would love a 4ply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep yep yep semi solids in jewel colours (purples, reds greens) Am really worried that i have to travel to london on friday and dont want to miss out , want at least two lots.
    helllpppppp
    regards
    Cath
    fetish for sparkle yarn and nervous London and toddler may come between me and yarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon aka Shazspun11 November 2009 at 09:51

    Count me in - I didn't manage to get to your open day due to family health problems but definitely want to see the new workshop and Ysolda will be a treat too. What time does it start?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was lovely to be next to you at Woolfish and to have the chance to chat a little. Hopefully we'll do it again too, and maybe see you at some others in the spring ;)

    ReplyDelete