Friday 7 January 2005

Stitchn'bitch

The five hour socks were given to caroline yesterday evening, and she put them on straight away, now there's a compliment for me!



Last night was stitch n' bitch, and we had a great time! I wore my klaralund, and Marie wore her top down raglan, which is beautiful. there were lots of lovely projects going on. My freind Elaine came for the first time and this is what she was crocheting, it was all from her head:



Ere



(she made her hat as well!)



I had spun some curly yarn for Marie for christmas and I think it went quite nicely with her new coat, so I hope she makes a hat or something soon, I am so excited to see what she does with it.



Here is a picture of some more of my hand spun, this one is self striping, I think there is about 200gms, but I am not sure what to do with it, any ideas/suggestions?



Yellow_and_green_yarn 



No comments:

Post a Comment