Monday 30 January 2006

Olympic project

I've decided with help from Kucki that I am going to knit Rogue for the knitting Olympics. I am relatively competent with cables and jumpers but haven't ever really knit a jumper with cables and a hood, and I really really fancy it. I've admired others for ages. I will really enjoy following a pattern while I've got so much going on, and to have something I would totally wear afterward. Obviously I have to dye my own yarn though to get the colours right! But I'll do that at the weekend.



Secondly I will be adding yarns to the shop everyday from today for the yarn sale, including silks, sockyarns, Dk and Aran weight. Shipping is a standard £2.50 everywhere in the world, unless you spend over £50 and then your shipping is free. Yep Free EVERYWHERE! Told you it was an olympic sale.

















No comments:

Post a Comment