Friday 25 May 2007

shop

right, I've uploaded a load of new things into the shop, probably best to look under new arrivals. I have 3 new colours of sock yarn, which I'm totally in love with, the first is called 'hot lava' the colours are deep and strong, they will make killer socks;



Hot_lava



Next, a new colour called 'flowers and autumn leaves', I am totally in love with this one, and the colours are made in quite a special way, but thats top secret. hehe.



Flowers_2



Finally, I was dyeing some foxglove and decided to layer some colours up, so this one is called 'flower garden', and un like foxglove has a the foxglove colour plus some pretty mauves in it too.



Flower_garden_063



I've also popped lots of fibres on the site, plus I am now stocking bamboo double points, in 2mm, 2.25, 2.5mm, 2.75mm, 3.00mm, 3.25 and 3.5mm, for all your sock needs.



Right thats it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment