Friday 17 September 2004

Lots of things to Tell.

So yesterday I popped into town with A for lunch and we happened to go into the LYS, and they are having a sale on rowan and Jaeger, and various other yarns, there were also lots of new novelty yarns in. So I restrained myself but noticed that there was some denim cotton identical to the rowan denim and it was reduced to £1.30 for 50gms, I remembered that A had expressed the desire to knit a sweater from denim people, but it would have cost at least £50, so we riffled through the pattern book in the store and he brought himself enough to make the jumper and it cost £24 altogether! So he has now officially got a stash! Thats so cool, and I can stop feeling guilty, (i'm only pretending I don't really, I love having a stash)

Then in the evening we had our stitch and bitch meeting and had a few guests to it, there were four of us knitting which was brill! It was really lovely to meet the new knitters and chat about dreams for yarn stores and hand painted yarns. It was great!

Its not long now until the knitting and stitching show in london, and Marie and are are trying very hard to save our yarn expenditure for then, but its soooooo hard! Gosh I'm so lucky to have such a great life.





No comments:

Post a Comment