Wednesday 16 April 2008

Nearly home.....

Am in the UK, boy am I so happy to be home, I have a bit of jet lag, the journey took 22 hours, so I am just about ready to sleep and then get the train home tomorrow. But I am going to stuff my face with stodgy food first, I'm just craving it.



Despite just about being at the end of the biggest trip ever, so far, I am just at the moment researching flights to Oslo and the US/Canada, for May and June, I never realised  my business would take me so far around the world!!!! Although today I never want to see a plane again, I am sure I will have itchy feet by Monday, lol, traveling gets a bit addictive, Fyberspates will be expanding extensively over the next year, which is my dream really, but I want to make sure it is a sustainable growth that means I can manage everything effectively, thankfully I now have plenty of measures in place to make sure its a smooth process. I will tell more when the time is right.



Now, I just noticed that I have a pattern published on Knit on the Net!!!! How cool is that? I had completely forgotten about it.



I will do Maku Pichu in the next day or so, honest, but it takes about 1.5 hours to sort out the pics, spelling etc, and I am just about to drop off, oh and also, I will post some peruvian recipe's, I purchased 3 cooking books, but I need to test my favourites out first, but I will do the Pisco sours first (deliciously alcoholic and tasty), Tracy, you will love these!!!!!. I just need to go to the EVIL and see if they sell Pisco, I don't think I'll find it in the health food shop, lol.



xxxxxx



1 comment:

  1. Alcoholic and tasty, love these, I don't know what you're implying ;) Gorgeous pattern in Yarn Forward by the way.I've just got to dig through my stash as I'm sure there's something there. Welcome back....for a bit, you little globetrotter you!

    ReplyDelete