Tuesday 10 March 2009

Annie Modesitt is coming to teach at the Fyberspates HQ


OK, I have some megga exciting news today



Annie Modesitt is coming to Shropshire on the 5th and the 6th of September to the Chapel to teach some classes



Wavy Lace Scarf
9/5/2009 10:00 AM



New Directions in Knitting With Color
9/5/2009 2:00 PM



Combination Knitting
9/6/2009 10:00 AM



Double Knitting
9/6/2009 2:00 PM



I
think we have to fine comb the details of prices etc, but its going to
be a fantastic couple of days, if you would like to have more details
please pm me with your email and I shall send you the details when they
are finalised :-) please use Fyberspates.walesATbtinternetDOTcom

How exciting is this huh??????

xxxxxx



3 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting, I wish I could come :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could come too, I'd love to attend the 5 Sept one, but i love UP North and there are no workshops at all up here. Maybe Mrs Anne could do some up here?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is so cool. Only just noticed this through a Rav advert.

    ReplyDelete