Monday 22 June 2009

Distribution for scrumptious :)

Things are totally mad, and my head is spinning, its only just sunk in that Woolfest is in a few days, not that I am too worried, I have lots of stock ready, just need to dye some more fibres and card up some yummy batts.

So you all know my solid scrumptious, that gorgeous gorgeous yarn, I got a distribution deal for it, starting September, so I am hoping soon it will be in most yarn stores around the UK, very exciting :)

Of course I had to expand the range, and there are 6 new gorgeous colours coming for autumn, I can not wait for those to arrive. So now really I need premises, so I am looking high and low for a permanent place for the business with a design workspace too, all very very exciting.

There is a new company as well in the making, but that's top secret for now, lol, I need to go and dye yarn so I can contemplate the crazyness that is happening.

xxxxxx

                                                                                                                                                       

5 comments:

  1. How fabulous. Good luck with finding the space and things, you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Scrumptious is one of my favourite yarns and it's such a pleasure to knit with - I'm delighted it's been such a success for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Can't wait to see it all really truly in the shops - well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done Jeni - fabulous news : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing you at Woolfest on Friday - when I can get a chance to touch, stroke, fondle those lovely yarns - and wish you good luck with your new ventures

    ReplyDelete