Monday 8 June 2009

Ravelry day

Saturday was so much fun, however it rained and rained and rained, and we were outside, lol, so we did get quite wet and damp, and were were setting up from 7am, so I am so glad we all pitched in and just made the best of it.

I did make some purchases *shock horror* I know that's very unlike me, I bought some amazing hand spun from Babylonglegs and some sushi rolls from Easy knits, and I also did swapsies with the knitting goddess! Whats lovely is that the majority of us all get on so well, and laugh and share stories and so on, and I love that so much, because at the end of the day in a way we are the closest thing to work colleagues with eachother.

After our rather long and wet day we did go out and have beer and curry and all was good :)

I do have some stock left for a shop update today, so I shall grab a cuppa, unload the van and start slowly updating the shop.

I hope you had a lovely time if you came, and the weather didn't put you off :)

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment