Monday 5 October 2009

Gorgeous freinds

My DARLING friend Karen decided to come and help me on the weekend, and we had such a wonderful time, she is one of those special friends that makes so much effort to help you when you need it most, and she just new that I needed to get control over everything again. So she came and did the clubs for me, and then we spent a very long day on Saturday putting the workshop into order, but not her order, or anyone elses order, but MY order, somethings here are clearly not working for me, and its not feeling like my space, so saturday we made it my space, and its gorgoues (just intime for the open day as well)!!!!!!

So KAREN, thankyou, thankyou for not letting me get away with 'what do you think?' and being strict, you are a total sweetheart.

.



1 comment:

  1. glad things are getting back to being good for you

    ReplyDelete