Monday 12 October 2009

Yippppeeeeee

OK, well, we are still working on the business plan, but today, I feel like we are getting somewhere.

Saturday was quite scary, we worked out all the costings, lol, and then yesterday we brain stormed and figured out loads of things and today we started putting plans into action and I am confident I can make everything work, I don't want to stop wholesaleing, because I love it so much, however I am going to have to put prices up and put orders on a waiting list, it will have a set amount of time dedicated to it, but once that weekly limit is up, thats it, so waiting times will increase inevitably, but its either that or my company won't exist because the figures don't work out. 

Today feels like the first day of me being a director should have been, not like the total meltdown I had, lol, I appreciate the help I am getting really very much, I needed someone to look critically at the business and say nope, yes nope get rid of this and that etc, and actually it makes my life doable instead of ridiculous.

The two people helping me both said, what is the point in having your business if you don't earn proper wages, and I laughed alot, that really helped me to decide to ditch the things I was holding onto really tightly.

I am very excited.

xxxxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are feeling more organised and ready for change. It'll all be for the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are back on track. You don't have to become a millionaire but I don't mind if you're making money!

    ReplyDelete