Friday 29 January 2010

Special day - wholesale launch

OK, today is kind of special, I have been planning for ages how to move my business forward and grow it, how to make it run smoother etc and manageable, and I think I might have cracked it.

Today I have launched my new wholesale initiative, basically, its  a stock service of  hand dyed yarns, in one off colours, which are not repeatable, BUT there is ALOT, lol, I know for the shops I sell to0, its going to make an easy and fun for them order, there is a realy great choice, and this going to be constantly refreshed and renewed, shops can order one day and recieve their yarn the next, not bad huh? I am lucky to have my very hard working assistant to help me make it happen.

So I am finishing off the last bits, I have a few more products to go on, which should only take this morning, and then I shall do the normal shop update this afternoon :)

Go take a look at the wholesale section .....hehe 

Some little pics of some of the shelves hehe x


 

Wholesale friday 002
Thats Brian Stock checking some of the yarn, hehe!!
Wholesale friday 005

Wholesale friday 006 

OK, enough of me being proud

xxxx



4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jen, what fabulous colours! And how much is there on those shelves? You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great sweetie.......
    Hope you sell out every week :D
    You deserve it to be uber successful, 'cos you work so hard......
    Hugs!
    S xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWEE!!!!! What a lot of stash. I thought I had a lot, but your stash is Massive and such lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your business getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete