Tuesday 23 February 2010

Fyberspates wholesale

Ur, really wanted to write about Unravel, but I'll do that tomorrow.

Here is the thing about wholesale. IF YOU ARE A SHOP and you want to buy from me wholesale you need to contact me and no body else. I have a distributor for scrumptious dk ONLY, they do not distribute or wholesale any other of my yarns from the hand dyed or the rest of the scrumptious range. You can purchase ALL of my yarns from me wholesale and we have stocks of everything. I just need to make that clear because people are asking the distributor for my yarns and they are not referring them to me, and the issue is getting very confused and complicated and my customers are unsure how to get hold of my yarns.

If you want your local shop to sell my yarn, please ask them to get in touch with me.

The end.

*breathe*

xxxx



1 comment:

  1. Can I ask my local retail LYS to stock your yummy yarns? I don't know how it works can I let them have your phone number and details, my LYS is called Craft department 2nd floor Boyes store would this be a problem?

    ReplyDelete