Tuesday 21 August 2007

Cashmere and much more

I get asked at least a couple of times a week if I will ever sell cashmere. No, has always been the answer because before today as I couldn't get it made in the UK.



From now on the answer will be YES!!!!!!!!



I have now managed to get some cashmere yarns spun in the UK! Not only that but the fibres are also processed here, which means I know it will be processed with out any harm to the environment and the people who live around it. I'm starting with a few trial yarns, a lace and some sock weight, these will be available for wholesale too, so watch this space. Its taken alot of work and effort to get this so I am extremely excited about it, I hope you will be too.



Ps I also have managed to source some gorgeous silks spun in Europe, more soon.



xx



No comments:

Post a Comment