Wednesday 1 August 2007

Stock take.

OMG, just spent the day doing a massive stock take to see what on earth is in the boxes in my shed, and get it ready for some serious dyeing so the rain doesn't hinder me. In addition the hourds arrive in sept again like last year, I don't think they are gonna tolerate my dyeing in the kitchen any more.



Anyway, to my delight there are some yummy yarns in there, some gorgeous superwash merino, and some bfl nylon, which is so lovely and soft, so i'll try and get those dyed this week, I'll keep slowly updating the shop as I go in the next couple of days so keep an eye out, there are already a few treats on there like some new 2ply Alpaca lace I have had made, and dyed yesterday yummmmmmmmy.



Alpaca_lace_turq



OH yeah, point of the post, hehe, my first dyeing used cygnet yarn, in white, its a lovely soft superwash merino blend on 50gm balls unfortunately I don't have time to put the balls into hanks now, but it takes the dye lovely you just need to wind it into hanks for dyeing first, anyway, I found a load left over so I need to get rid of it to make space, so if anyone would like any, its 10 pounds for 10 balls of 50gms and 2 pounds for postage. Email me at fyberspatesATbtinternetDOTcom



No comments:

Post a Comment