Thursday 16 April 2009

Rain, I love it

Do you ever have that thing where, you try so hard for something and you feel like you are nearly ready to give up,  becauseit feels like you are getting no where, and then you wake up in the morning and its all changed/moved forward?

That happened today, yesterday something which I am ploughing through just seemed like it was never going to end, and I felt a bit fedup, and then this morning, I woke up and well everything jumped into a different space, sometimes that happens just when you need it, lol.

I would like to tell you what I mean, but its a bit too much information for blogsphere, lol.

Anyway, its raining, and I have to dye for wonderwool, but I am so in the mood,  I am loving it, have got lots of layers and waterproofs on, lol
x
xxxx



1 comment:

  1. I saw the beautiful aeolian shawl on Rav in your group, can you dye up some solid pale pink Nef. For this wdding veil I'm after. I hope wonderwool is fab for you. Wish I could come.

    ReplyDelete