Friday 3 April 2009

Shop update, blimin miracle

ok, so there is actually a massive shop update today, which is great, considering the amount of dyeing I had to do this week. As always, it will be a good few hours before I finish, but there are some really pretty things to come.

I have a new yarn, its a limited edition, its cotton Cashmere, and its really divine, about 1700m per 100gms, there are some trials on there today, but much more next week, once I have hanked it all up. Its approximately 16 pounds per 100gms, which I think is a good deal for 50% cashmere, 50% Cotton.

P1010005

Thankfully this week, there is a nice range of colours, you know me, when I get a bit colour obsessed, lol. Got tonnes of lace and sparkle sock, and I just got the lace weight silk back in stock after having run out for ages......love this colour....

P1010003

P1010011

Right, happy shopping and have a lovely weekend, I got to do a stock take and carry on knitting my garment that was in the knitter, and test knit another pattern, so its gonna be busy
xxx



4 comments:

  1. Had to go straight to the shop to get the Iris silk lace - what an amazing colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the silk!!! don't you dare run out of that before wonderwool!
    Happy knitting. And no, it's not my fault! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first skein is an ace colour!! Have a good weekend, don't work too hard and remember, this time in three weeks time, we'll be at Wonderwool...I like to spread the panic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours in that silk...stunning!

    ReplyDelete