Monday 12 May 2008

Surplice Body Camisole progress

So here is my progress of my fabulous knitting. The back finished, and the front cast on!!!!!



Book: Knitting Lingerie Style by Joan McGowan Michael.
Pattern: Surplice Body Camisole
Yarn: Fyberspates Scrumptious in deep purple (of course!!)



The back:



Fyberspates_hand_dyed_yarn_new_511




Close up of the lace stitch:



Fyberspates_hand_dyed_yarn_new_513




I am absolutely in love with it, I have cast on for the front pieces, and I absolutely know it will take less than two skeins of scrumptious, thats pretty impressive really, it goes a seriously long way!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, pretty! Scrumptious is so nice to knit with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, that looks fantastic!
    Wish I could wear stuff like that. Will need to try that Scumptious, it just looks too good. Need to find a project...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Sorry haven't been in touch for ages, looking forward to seeing you at Woolfest. You are going this year? Also looking forward to buying some Scrumptious from Stash soon :o)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete