Monday 24 November 2008

LOOSING MY MIND? ME? nah!

Packing orders, yes, orders not house contents into boxes, orders.

House is blatently not packed, all I want is chips and a cup of tea, so might escape to greasy spoon on Splott road in the minute before I loose my tiny mind :-(

Oh and decided it was a stupid idea to launch my website this week, if it has any teething troubles, I have no broadband after wed, or phone line to sort anything out. So, I am will aim for next week, gotta say though, its looking damned cracking, it is totally totally gorgeous.

xxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! Go and treat yourself, you deserve it! If you need a hand - let me know! And don't burry yourself in all those boxes.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs to you (((())))

    ReplyDelete