Thursday 29 April 2004

Yesterday I did manage to do some knitting during experiments but it seems as if the more I knit, the length just stays the same! I am sure this will pass today hopefully.



Yesterday was mad, as I am having a week off next week, I am trying to prepare so that I have everything finished before I go. I worked my ass off yesterday to get everything done.

Non knitting: Something very exciting happened in the evening; My friend maria who is Catholic decided to set up an interfaith meeting, so we organised it and yeterday evening we had one! I was the Buddhist representative, Maria was the Catholic one, there was a Muslim guy, Hindu woman, Morman guy and a Jewish guy. We all gave a speech about what we do and why we do it, and it was so interesting to learn about other peoples faith's, and then we had a long prayer for world peace, and loads of people turned up!. Pretty amazing really!!



Anyway back to the knitting fiance: the man is officially hooked! He knits everywhere, whenever he is chatting, and there are hours of it in our house! Not to mention that his knitting is perfect. Hmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment