Tuesday, 1 June 2004

I can still knit

After over 60 hours of waitressing I am still alive. It's not a normal wiatressing job be any means, its actually pretty amazing, and I work with amazing people, but more of that another time.

I want to make my boss a Charlottes web to say thankyou, because she is allowing us to have our dream wedding very cheaply, so I guess I had better get ordering. Thanks for the advice on where to get it. I Also have decided to knit presents for the wedding gifts, i.e for my mum, dad, brides maids etc, so I need to get started seeing as its only 9 weeks away.

I have been thinking I would like to knit my dad a knitted tie, something a bit different because he doesn't wear jumpers, so if anyone knows of any patterns, let me know.



1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    Don't wear the same old boring white shirt everywhere. Designer shirts have taken off in the last few years and can make any man stand out and look great.
    see more details: calabrese

    your regards
    Shopno Kumari

    ReplyDelete