Wednesday 9 June 2004

Lots to say today.

Well, knitting news first! I have finished the back of my denim top, from the rowan denim book, its the one called thelma. It is so easy to knit and really quick, I hope to have the front done in the next couple of days.

Secondly, I have joined a crochet along!!! The flowery poncho mentioned in my last post is the object of desire, so I joined up, if any one else is interested go to Vera's blog to sign up. Now the funny thing about this is that I can crochet, but normally I make it up as I go along, and I have had a look at the pattern and it looks rather scary, I have to be honest I have never followed a crochet pattern in my life!! So I may have to decode it, and practice a little with some bits and peices before I start.

Thirdly I really like this:Spinning at walden farm The Beaded yarn sounds great, I am dying (damn, I'm completely confused about the spelling of dying now) to have a go. I actually have saturday off, and I would really like to have a go, even though my mum thinks I should be cleanning my house ready for my wedding, I think I might do an hour, and the get onto spinning with beads!! I also ordered some more dyes and wool yesterday, so I might be lucky enough for them to come B4 the weekend, we'll see!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment