Monday 26 July 2004

Another birthday and another seven things!

Firstly happy Birthday Vera I hope you have a lovely day, and I can't wait to see whats in that bag!

Secondly: three words SECTRET PAL 2!!!! Yeah!

Thirdly, knittings a bit thin on the ground, getting big withdrawal symptoms especially from spinning.

Fourthly, I have the loveliest family in the world, we had a suprise birthday party for my dad, and it was great! Here he is at his party, notice the fabulous tie! dad



Fifth, My brother regularly reads my site apparently, and loves it!, and my aunties did have a little look but I think a blog can be a bit confusing.

Sixth, wedding celebrations start the weekend after next, I'm getting bit nervous now. PS thanks for the suggestion about a juliet cap, It's great but I don't think it'll go with my hairstyle.

Seventh: Knitting will be my haven to centre me in all the cuffufle.

Eight: Oooh! Marie, you will like this: Sock kits here I'm so having one!



No comments:

Post a Comment