Monday 22 September 2008

Felted cupcakes......

I am just about to leave for the depths of my shed to get my work done. Had a fun weekend, Remi my adorable freind came to stay from Japan, sadly for only 2 nights, it has been 2.5 years since she lived with us, and we have a very very special connection, I love her so so much, she was 18 last time I saw her, now she is  beautiful young woman, and I am so proud of her. I made the determination that I am going to stay with her in Japan next year. She bought me such cute presents.....



A felted cake book, which as in all japanese books the diagrams are so good, you don't need to understand the text, and the weird thing is that I decided I wanted to do  peice of artwork with lots and lots of cupcakes on it, a huge picture to go behind my sofa. So now I don't really have an excuse, I think I will mix knitted, crocheted and felted cupcakes....



New_camera_setup_118




New_camera_setup_123




And of course a little cupcake kit......



New_camera_setup_120




Cool or what?



xx



No comments:

Post a Comment