Monday 15 September 2008

scrambled.

slightly head scrambled, but its ok, have Elly, would be drowning other wise!!



ok, so Birmingham was really good fun, I was next to the spinners and weavers guild, so I really really enjoyed that, got to try out lots of spinning wheels, and the one I kept loving was the Kromski Sonata, I will have to have one eventually, perhaps I will treat myself after Allypally.



So, I will update the shop this afternoon (about 4ish), but I have to take Sophie to the vets first, her blind eye is looking really dodgy, although she doesn't seem to be bothered, poor little monkey.



OK, thats all for now,.



xx




1 comment:

  1. Hope Sophie is OK and won't need surgery. Ooh, Ally Pally, coming very soon :>) Such a good thing you have Elly's help now, save you from a meltdown.....

    ReplyDelete