Friday 1 February 2008

Fibrefest!!!!

Nope, not the show, the update, there is sooooooo much fibre on there, click here to see there are two pages of it, and  little more to come tomorrow. These are my absolute favourites:



Fyberspates_hand_dyed_knitting_136 Delicious mohair



Fyberspates_hand_dyed_knitting_166 Bfl/silk



Fyberspates_hand_dyed_knitting_173 Merino Tencel in 'faery'



There are two types of merino tencel the one above which is the streaky merino tencel and the well blended one.



They just want to make me spin, so I suggest you get in there quick before I take the whole damn lot of it for myself, lol. Oh there are some new sock as well, and more tomorrow of that.



Hope you have a lovely weekend :-)



xx



1 comment:

  1. They are all gorgeous! Fabulous colours and I love the tencel streaky ones. It's very noble of you to put any of them in the shop :>)

    ReplyDelete