Thursday 31 July 2008

My amazing little bro.

Ok, my camera batteries are charging and I have a few cool treats to show you for tomrorow's update, but I thought I would write this for now, because its exciting.



Do you ever feel like you have experiences so you can help other people afterwards?



Today feels like the whole last two and a half years of my life were really just for this week. My little bro came to stay, I think for the first time ever, he is 14 months younger than me, and to be honest he is an incredible individual, I won't go into detail about why he came to stay, but, we have had an incredible week together. I had to chant alot and trust that I could still get my work done even though I knew it would be an emotionally intensive week, but he helped with work so much, and we talked and talked and talked, and funny thing was, I knew what to say to help. Not give him the answers, but help him figure them out for himself. And boy, he just gets things so quickly, I am so bloody proud of him. I feel so excited for him, I really do, it feels like he has opened up this mass of potential which has been hiding inside of him for a while. 



So I don't care one little bit that its a rainy thursday as usual, it can rain all it likes, I am going to have a wonderful day dyeing and I have a new plan for drying, too, and even if it doesn't work, I feel on top of the world, and that my relationship with my brother is amazing, not that it hasn't always been, but that it just got alot more special.



I love you little bro.



xx



No comments:

Post a Comment