Thursday 17 July 2008

Non repeating sock yarn - The perfect answer to second sock syndrome!!!!

So when I started my sock trials, I did lots of hanks that were not repeatable, not in the sense that I couldn't do them again, but in the sense that the colour patterns won't repeat, so you might get a pair of socks which are rather different, but at least it solves the second sock syndrome huh?



So I didn't think it would be that popular, but it seems like it is, so I will make sure there is plenty of it for the update tomorrow.......I have just put a few treats in the shop to start because a few of my things are in simply knitting and I want to make sure I start stocking the shop up now, eeek.



So, here are a few pics (go to new arrivals to see all).....



Picture_007




Picture_004




and a it of scrumptious lace ....



Picture_012




1 comment: