Monday 6 February 2006

Houses and hats.

So firstly I just got an email from Anth, who works 5 doors down from me on our corridor, with this :



'No pressure. Really.



Cold head? Me?'



And with this attached:



Themantheycalljayne005



What I didn't tell you is that he wants it made of hand dyed, hand spun yarn. Seeing as the yarn for rogue hasn't arrived yet, this could replace my knitting Olympics submission, because I'll have to dye and spin the wool and then design the hat, because anth doesn't like the design of the other patterns, he wants it exactly like this one.



On a house note, I asked a builder friend to look at the house, there is some work that needs to be done to the roof, and so I have made a slightly lower offer, more than the builder suggested, but I'm not going to take advantage. Now I just hope it is accepted. This has to be one of the most stressful things I have ever done. I have organised the whole thing on my own, builders and all, so I guess I am quite proud of myself.



Its just the waiting.....





No comments:

Post a Comment