Monday 7 January 2008

Beautiful day

The sun is shining in Splott today, and its mild so it makes it a perfect dyeing day after the cold weather we've been having. I'm trying to match some yarn I did a while ago, and its for a pattern in a big mag, so I have to get it right but its a nightmare getting it exactly right, anyway today is my final attempt, before the garment has to get knitted, not only that I have a pattern on the go for another mag, about a million wholesale packs I have to finish to send out, because I've redesigned them, due to lots of changes, and about a million wholesale orders to dye, lol, so its going to be a nice busy day/week.



The weekend was all in all very relaxing, lots of cooking, eating and relaxing, I am learning about weekends again, its not something I have experienced for a long time, so I feel so guilty about not working, but I am easing into it. Most of the sale stuff has gone, which is super and I am starting to prepare for Fridays update, with lots of nice yummy yarns and fibres. I have some really fabulous new yarns and fibre blends on the way, so I'm excited about those once they arrive, along with some solid scrumptious for those who prefer solid yarns rather than multi coloured, I think they might be in my hands by the weekend :-)



Right off to dye some wool, and get some radio one education. :-)



Happy knitting.



xx



No comments:

Post a Comment