Thursday 3 January 2008

Sale

I wasn't going to do a sale because I didn't think I had much to sell, but it seems that in my tidying and creating my new office/shop space I seem to have found lots of yarn which is discontinued, mainly hand dyed arans and chunky's and super thick alapca.........and basically they all have to go, it fairly old stock which I had no idea existed, so instead of a update of new things this week, we are clearing out the gorgeous discontinueds. I will start updating from today and then it should be all on there by tomorrow. I will make a special sale section, so you will see it on the front page/main menu, and you can link to it here



Good luck!



PS if you are on raverly come and join the fyberspates group, and I am on there as sapjh2.





xx



No comments:

Post a Comment