Wednesday 9 January 2008

Smiles

Morning, thanks for the lovely coments from yesterday I really appreciated them, and while I don't generally moan on my blog, I just felt like I needed to vent it somewhere yesterday, and it felt tonnes better when I did. As the day wore on I felt better and better. I did tonnes of work, and Carmella decided to give me her christmas presents, I hadn't actually realised she hadn't given them to me yet, and then we sat, knitted and watch 'Hugh's Chicken run' I hope so many people watch it and it changes their minds about the choice of mean they eat.



Then we watched the sound of music and giggled and laughed and drank tea and ate chocolate, and it got me to thinking that really I was being a little bit selfish, Tracy was right, I do have the world at my feet, quite literaly, and I have so much wonderful fun, and although I don't have a 'traditional' family here in Cardiff, I certainly have a huge and wonderful extended family, with a mixture of wonderful people, and they love me looking after them, and so today after I went to my meeting with Business Wales to discuss the development of the export side of my business, which really made me feel excited, I went shopping down in Splott, and bought some yummy treats to spoil all my wonderful freinds who I love and adore who look afterme, and just felt that I mustn't feel sad and angry any more, I need to let go of the past, because its wasted energy, and use that energy instead to cherish the people who I love a million times more. So there we go, thanks for the comments, they all got me thinking and thanks Maylin for the daimoku ;-) All of that stuff will happen in good time when its right.





2 comments:

  1. That's the spirit...go get 'em tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling brighter Jen
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete