Wednesday 16 January 2008

Knitting,

I had a super duper visit to K1 yesterday, it took 3.5 hours to get there, from Manchester but it was worth it, the shop is gorgeous, so is Katherine, and I love the way the yarn is dispayed in little buckets.



Anyway I will definately be visiting again because we have lots of things to do together ;-).



Guess what? With all the travelling I did, I got do do so much knitting that the 'garment' is nearly finished, and I am so excited about doing the sleeves, they are not nornal sleeves, so they won't take too long. Oh I love scrumptious so much, its such a pleasure to knit, and the patterning of the spring greens, is just super duper.



So I may take a little swatch photo for you to see, but its still a secret.



Oh and guess who arrives from Madrid this evening? Some of you may remember Carmen, no not carmella, the knitting Carmen who just randomly designs and knits the most incredible things. Yippeeeeeee!!!!!



xxxxx



1 comment: